The NAACP released and excellent paper on two important issues related to economic justice: Unemployment and predatory lending. The unemployment topics covers discrimination again workers with criminal records and jobs not listed with government employment centers.
NAACP Economic Justice Paper
- ► 2013 (69)
- ► 2012 (109)
- ► 2011 (99)
- The New Poor: Blacks in Memphis Lose Decades of Ec...
- Senate refuses to pay for discrimination claims by...
- Atlantic City update
- SBA loan programs for small business
- Five East African Countries try to form a common m...
- Companies pile up cash but remain hesitant to add ...
- NAACP Economic Justice paper from convention
- NAACP stress the need for people of color to get a...
- World Cup No Panacea for SAFrica's Economic Woes
- Top Black Business Story
- New blog for Black Business, Finance and Economics...
- ▼ July (11)