The House Republican budget proposes to cut money for the US census. It would kill off the American Community Survey which provides a more detailed look at individual communities. The Economic Census which captures business establishments details would also be stopped. You can read the census director's blog here.
Here is Rep. Daniel Webster's website on the bill. Here.
- ► 2013 (69)
- United Sued by Black Pilots for Discrimination
- Prosperity Without Growth Editorial in NYT
- Republicans votes to reduce census
- Youth Unemployment in UK is 25% amoug 21-25 year o...
- Black Women "Body Image Survey" from Washington Po...
- Lot's of catching up to do on May 26th, 2012
- Book Reference: Kids First: Five Ideas for transfo...
- ▼ May (7)
- ► 2011 (99)