If you are following the healthcare debate you know holding down costs and central to the debate. The UK NHS has a model that works. A panel of experts reviews the cost effectiveness of the treatments.
Here is a story about a tough decision: Whether to extend the benefits of a new, expensive and slighly better schophrenia drug to teenagers.
Reuter's story here
- ► 2013 (69)
- ► 2012 (109)
- ► 2011 (99)
- NJ police officers earn the most in the Nation.
- US is the 2nd "fattest" nation in the world
- Article blames Information Technology for middle c...
- Republicans: Business Uncertainty contributes to u...
- NYT: Black Happiness Increases
- Holding down health costs: Reuter's story on UK NI...
- Student Debt Project
- ▼ September (7)