Monday, July 25, 2011
SF considers banning discrimination against ex-cons
San Franciso's council on human right is considering a long over due step: banning discrimination again ex-convicts. I am glad someone is recognizing the problems ex-criminals have re0intergrating into society. Get a job is one of the keys to success in society. Ex-convicts can have a positive impact on society when they are given half a chance. Many southern states have measures reduce ex-convict rights, including the right to vote, long after they are released. This type of law is need against a group of people who are constantly discriminated against. The story is here.
- ► 2013 (69)
- ► 2012 (109)
- Black/Hispanic vs. Wealth Gap Takes Huge Jump
- Discrimination against the long term unemployed
- SF considers banning discrimination against ex-con...
- Dropouts: The high cost to society of dropping ou...
- White Man's Burden
- Year Up: Warning website has a picture of a Black ...
- Leo Hindery: Liberal ex-CEO
- Monster Employment Index: MEI
- DOE data show major differences in educational opp...
- Shrinking Black Middle Class from AP via CST
- Tax cuts and two wars caused the deficit
- Black Speakers Bureau
- Race unspoken in unemployment discussion
- ▼ July (13)