Year Up is a company that runs workforce development programs. Their curriculum is focus on computer skills and business polish. I have got to admire them for trying. The program looks good.
Warning: Web-site features Black man at a computer. As though getting a job was as simple as looking at a computer.
- ► 2013 (69)
- ► 2012 (109)
- Black/Hispanic vs. Wealth Gap Takes Huge Jump
- Discrimination against the long term unemployed
- SF considers banning discrimination against ex-con...
- Dropouts: The high cost to society of dropping ou...
- White Man's Burden
- Year Up: Warning website has a picture of a Black ...
- Leo Hindery: Liberal ex-CEO
- Monster Employment Index: MEI
- DOE data show major differences in educational opp...
- Shrinking Black Middle Class from AP via CST
- Tax cuts and two wars caused the deficit
- Black Speakers Bureau
- Race unspoken in unemployment discussion
- ▼ July (13)