Mitt Romney's economic plan is a collection of standard middle ground Republican proposal. Not much new but definitely nothing too right-wing either.
1) Reduce the corporate income tax to 25%
2) Sign free trade agreements with Columbia, Panama and South Korea
3) Expanding US energy production and off shore drilling
4) Cut domestic and non-security spending
5) Try to stop Obama's health care legislation
6) Sanction China for unfair trading practices.
Only the proposal to go after China is new or interesting. The Evil Black Economist is a proponent of "fair" trade not free trade.
- ► 2013 (69)
- ► 2012 (109)
- ▼ September (5)