Here is the story from Wired.
The story is a another great piece of reporting. The story is fact based (pretty hard with the NSA) and has a middle of the road point of view, but it forces the reader to ask, "Is the NSA spying on me?".
The article has started a whole new debate on domestic write tapping.
Second, you know we have to take the Black Economic slant and ask how many Black people or contractors got jobs out in Utah. In fact why are they even building out in Utah ?
- ► 2013 (69)
- Long time InterPublic Group staffer files discrimi...
- Video on British Columbia, Canada health system
- Pentagon says cut US military budget
- "The Meritocracy Myth," and interview with Lani Gu...
- Bill Moyer's Interviews Angela Glover Blackwell
- Time Magazine: Effective Corporate Tax Rate.
- NSA is building a 2 Billion dollar data center in ...
- ▼ April (7)
- ► 2011 (99)