The healthcare system in British Columbia is one of the best in the world. Here is a video tutorial on how they are making it better. Here. Once again Canada is quietly moving forward on a difficult issue.
The scary part is comparing this process and system to the US healthcare process.
First there is a general consensus and acceptance that government can and should provided needed services like healthcare. The second is that decisions are very fact based. The third is the "adult" level of discussion that takes place.
- ► 2013 (69)
- Long time InterPublic Group staffer files discrimi...
- Video on British Columbia, Canada health system
- Pentagon says cut US military budget
- "The Meritocracy Myth," and interview with Lani Gu...
- Bill Moyer's Interviews Angela Glover Blackwell
- Time Magazine: Effective Corporate Tax Rate.
- NSA is building a 2 Billion dollar data center in ...
- ▼ April (7)
- ► 2011 (99)