Sunday, December 22, 2013
Chicago Tribune: PR Executive for IAC(BlackPeopleMeet, Match.com, Daily Beast) fired for Racist Tweet
The Chicago Tribune writes that Justine Sacco, a PR executive at IAC (InterActiveCorp), who tweeted racist comments before traveling to Africa was fired by her company. IAC is general media company with large internet interests. It is led by Barry Diller who developed fox broadcasting and USA networks.
The Chicago Tribune has the story here: "PR Executive Justine Sacco fired after insenstive tweets goes global".
The UK daily mail also has good coverage: "Fired: PR Exec who sparked outrage with racist tweet..."
IAC (InterActiveCorp) owns many well known websites including BlackPeopleMeet, Match.com, Daily Beast, CitySearch, Vimeo, CollegeHumo, Ask.com, About.com and UrbanSpoon
- Washington Post: 1.3 millon will lose Unemployment...
- Washington Post And Seattle Times: Airport workers...
- NY Amsterdam News: Wage theft employees get their ...
- New York Times: Work Makes you Happy
- Bloomberg: Fraternity Affirmative Action or Merito...
- Chicago Tribune: PR Executive for IAC(BlackPeopleM...
- Bill Moyers: US has 25 percent of world's prisione...
- Salon: US becoming low wage country
- Daily Mail (UK). Study reveals on-line racism
- New York Times Again: Best article this year on un...
- ▼ December (10)
- ► 2012 (109)
- ► 2011 (99)