Sunday, December 29, 2013
Washington Post And Seattle Times: Airport workers my not get their $15 wage
For the purpose of a $15 dollar minimum wage, a judge has ruled that the airport is outside of the jurisdiction of SeaTec and only resturant workers and parking attendants qualify for the higher wage.
Washington Post: SeaTac's minimum wage workers might not get their raise after all. The washington post do a good job of summing up the issues.
The Seattle Times: SeaTac's $15 dollar wage floor cannot include airport workers.
- Washington Post: 1.3 millon will lose Unemployment...
- Washington Post And Seattle Times: Airport workers...
- NY Amsterdam News: Wage theft employees get their ...
- New York Times: Work Makes you Happy
- Bloomberg: Fraternity Affirmative Action or Merito...
- Chicago Tribune: PR Executive for IAC(BlackPeopleM...
- Bill Moyers: US has 25 percent of world's prisione...
- Salon: US becoming low wage country
- Daily Mail (UK). Study reveals on-line racism
- New York Times Again: Best article this year on un...
- ▼ December (10)
- ► 2012 (109)
- ► 2011 (99)