Wednesday, June 15, 2011
Conjure: Ludacris's Cognac
Just like many celebrities, Ludacris (Christopher Bridges)has his own brand of Cognac. It is call Conjure and is made in France. The Cognac has received favorable reviews in the press. The Cognac is also featured frequently in in PR, Video and public photos of Mr. Bridges.
Conjure Cognac recently has some management changes. Here. And Here.
Another reorganization story is here. It has a local angle.
Hip Hop Weekly has a story from January here.
Snoop Dogg is here in the NY Daily News.
Jay-Z, Sean Combs, Calvin Brodus and TI all promote different liquors.
A 750ml bottle of Conjure Cognac cost about $35.00.
Here is a link to a press release from Mintel, a market research firm, that has some more concrete data about consumption. Here.
- ► 2013 (69)
- ► 2012 (109)
- Munson Steed named director of Sharpton's Madison ...
- Educational report on Black Boys
- Rainbow Push Concludes 40th Annual Conference
- Bill Clinton's Job Plan
- What is Black America ?
- US Alcohol Consumption Background
- Conjure: Ludacris's Cognac
- Eddie Brown: Brown Capital Management
- Collateral Costs: Incarceration's effect on econom...
- Peter Diamond's 1st interview since withdrawal
- Gotta keep an eye on Germany
- Urban Entrepreneur Summit in Newark, NJ
- Earnings by College Degree, Race, Gender
- Self Pay Health Insurance Skyrockets
- Social Security to be Exhausted by 2036; Medicare ...
- ▼ June (15)