The NY Daily news reported that people who pay for their own health insurance saw rates soar. A so-called upward spiral in rates has taken hold as fewer people can afford the costs and leave the program making the pool even smaller and prices higher.
- ► 2013 (69)
- ► 2012 (109)
- Munson Steed named director of Sharpton's Madison ...
- Educational report on Black Boys
- Rainbow Push Concludes 40th Annual Conference
- Bill Clinton's Job Plan
- What is Black America ?
- US Alcohol Consumption Background
- Conjure: Ludacris's Cognac
- Eddie Brown: Brown Capital Management
- Collateral Costs: Incarceration's effect on econom...
- Peter Diamond's 1st interview since withdrawal
- Gotta keep an eye on Germany
- Urban Entrepreneur Summit in Newark, NJ
- Earnings by College Degree, Race, Gender
- Self Pay Health Insurance Skyrockets
- Social Security to be Exhausted by 2036; Medicare ...
- ▼ June (15)