Peter Diamond, MIT professor and nobel prize winner, who was nominated for the Federal Reserve Bank Board of Governors, recently withdrew his name from senate consideration. The Republicans threaten to filibuster his nomination.
He gave his first post withdrawl interview here. NPR's On Point.
Here is his sad editorial in the NY times. Here.
- ► 2013 (69)
- ► 2012 (109)
- Munson Steed named director of Sharpton's Madison ...
- Educational report on Black Boys
- Rainbow Push Concludes 40th Annual Conference
- Bill Clinton's Job Plan
- What is Black America ?
- US Alcohol Consumption Background
- Conjure: Ludacris's Cognac
- Eddie Brown: Brown Capital Management
- Collateral Costs: Incarceration's effect on econom...
- Peter Diamond's 1st interview since withdrawal
- Gotta keep an eye on Germany
- Urban Entrepreneur Summit in Newark, NJ
- Earnings by College Degree, Race, Gender
- Self Pay Health Insurance Skyrockets
- Social Security to be Exhausted by 2036; Medicare ...
- ▼ June (15)