The white house sponsored a conference on Urban Entrepreneurship at Rutgers University Business School in Newark, NJ. The conference was focus on Black Small Businesses and featured Russell Simmons and John Hope Bryant (Operation Hope). Several members of the white house staff were also present. Michael Blake or the Whitehouse Office of Public Engagement, Derek Douglas, Whitehouse Domestic Policy Council and Marisa Lee or the Small Business Administration.
You can read the summit agenda here.
John Hope Bryant's website is here.
And Russell Simmons Editorial on Entrepreneurship is here.
- ► 2013 (69)
- ► 2012 (109)
- Munson Steed named director of Sharpton's Madison ...
- Educational report on Black Boys
- Rainbow Push Concludes 40th Annual Conference
- Bill Clinton's Job Plan
- What is Black America ?
- US Alcohol Consumption Background
- Conjure: Ludacris's Cognac
- Eddie Brown: Brown Capital Management
- Collateral Costs: Incarceration's effect on econom...
- Peter Diamond's 1st interview since withdrawal
- Gotta keep an eye on Germany
- Urban Entrepreneur Summit in Newark, NJ
- Earnings by College Degree, Race, Gender
- Self Pay Health Insurance Skyrockets
- Social Security to be Exhausted by 2036; Medicare ...
- ▼ June (15)