We recommend everyone watch: "Inside Job", the story of the wall street crisis. The story, which is narrated by Matt Damon, is seriously dry, uninteresting and sometimes boring, which is why they got a way with it. The director tries to spice it up.
You can find a version on the internet to watch for free.
Here are some references:
Inside Job Website
- ► 2013 (69)
- ► 2012 (109)
- Super wealthy pay no taxes: NYT example of Ronald ...
- UK to discuss racism in bank loans
- Walmart has pre-paid debit cards
- Union work force training programs in Philadelphia...
- Living wage bill hearing in New York City
- Update on the NYC Black firefighters suit
- Over paid firefighters compensation tactics
- Lobby firm's offer to conduct anti-Occupy Wall Str...
- Bar rescue on Spike TV
- Inside Job: The story of the Wall Street Financial...
- On The Issues
- One of the best summaries of Wall Street Financial...
- Intrade prediction market
- Newsweek ranks the most environmentally friendly c...
- CBO on US income inequality
- Bounce TV
- ▼ November (16)