We try not to quote or refer to the New York Times too much. But the quality of the reporting and writing always forces the issue. Here is a incredible piece on Affirmative Action in India excluding Muslims: Here.
You can read the Sachar report here or here.
Here is the Wikipedia entry for the Sachar Committee. Here.
I have to think the NYT for a subtle and nuanced discussion of Affirmative Action over the years.
- ► 2013 (69)
- A cashless society
- Rate you political views with the Nolan Chart
- Affirmative action in India for Muslims
- True cost of Katrina
- Government Productivity
- Suit Alleges Under Funding of Maryland HBCU
- "Let Detroit Go Bankrupt" -- Mitt Romney
- Penn World Tables
- TIECON - Entrepreneurs conference
- NYT: On jobs training mismatch
- Firm used fraud to win Minority Contracts
- ▼ March (11)
- ► 2011 (99)