TIECON 2012 is a large entrepreneurs conference in Silicon Valley. A lot of the events and discussions are around applying a software app to a business process and calling it a service.
There does not seem to be a lot of really new, innovation. There does seem to be a lot of drinking the other guys milkshake. (Film Reference: There will be blood, 2007)
A demographic analysis of the 123 speakers, breaks down as follows: 13 Women (10%), 4 Asian (3%) and 38 east Asian (30%) and 2 Spanish surname (2%).
The sponsor list is top notch: IBM, HP, SAP, Emirates airline.
- ► 2013 (69)
- A cashless society
- Rate you political views with the Nolan Chart
- Affirmative action in India for Muslims
- True cost of Katrina
- Government Productivity
- Suit Alleges Under Funding of Maryland HBCU
- "Let Detroit Go Bankrupt" -- Mitt Romney
- Penn World Tables
- TIECON - Entrepreneurs conference
- NYT: On jobs training mismatch
- Firm used fraud to win Minority Contracts
- ▼ March (11)
- ► 2011 (99)