Good piece from SF Post. Here. On the true cost of Katrina and how hard making good economic decision in our current polorized environment really is.
Good for reference and discussion.
- ► 2013 (69)
- A cashless society
- Rate you political views with the Nolan Chart
- Affirmative action in India for Muslims
- True cost of Katrina
- Government Productivity
- Suit Alleges Under Funding of Maryland HBCU
- "Let Detroit Go Bankrupt" -- Mitt Romney
- Penn World Tables
- TIECON - Entrepreneurs conference
- NYT: On jobs training mismatch
- Firm used fraud to win Minority Contracts
- ▼ March (11)
- ► 2011 (99)