David Nolan, was a politician and found of the libertarian party of the United States. He devised the Nolan chart which give a wider view of political ideas that just a left-right line. Mr. Nolan added a plane that shows political views on two axis. One for economic views and one for views of personal freedom. He then devised a 10 question survey to determine your politcal view. You can take the sruvey here and see your Nolan rating.
His chart is used widely to rate politicians.
- ► 2013 (69)
- A cashless society
- Rate you political views with the Nolan Chart
- Affirmative action in India for Muslims
- True cost of Katrina
- Government Productivity
- Suit Alleges Under Funding of Maryland HBCU
- "Let Detroit Go Bankrupt" -- Mitt Romney
- Penn World Tables
- TIECON - Entrepreneurs conference
- NYT: On jobs training mismatch
- Firm used fraud to win Minority Contracts
- ▼ March (11)
- ► 2011 (99)