Sunday, December 23, 2012
Brown University Economic Impact Statement
Here is a report from Brown University detailing it's economic impact on the Rhode Island and Providence communities. The report is here for 2012.
We go back and forth on these reports. They are clearly done for public relations reasons. Brown Univeristy must be feeling some heat to produce these reports.
On the other had we believe in making public investment decisions based on hard facts like cost benefit analysis. These rudimentary economic impact reports are a good first step when state and local goverments have to make decisions about infrastructure and services.
- ► 2013 (69)
- BusinessWeek: Housing policies of the rich have co...
- Dr. Dre shelters income in Ireland
- Brown University Economic Impact Statement
- Don't try do this at home kids: UK Austerity Updat...
- UK Guardian: Starbucks, Google and Amazon in the p...
- Which tax havens do the top 100 US companies use
- NY Times: Poverty in Japan
- Is their a "Real" Skills Gap in Manufacturing ?
- 37% do not collect unemployment benefits
- Fix the Debt: Simpson - Bowles Plan
- NY Times: Corporate Subsidies
- Starbucks paid no taxes in the UK last year
- Senate Bill S. 1346 - Stop Tax Have Abuse Act
- Federal government program for low-income poeple
- GOP on reducing poverty
- ▼ December (15)
- ► 2011 (99)