Andre Young (Dr. Dre) is setting up three legal entities in Ireland to shelter income from the European sales of his beats head phones. The fake corporations were set-up by and accounting firm in Cork, Ireland. According to the article. Beats headphones has no other presence in Ireland.
The Irish Herald has the story here.
The story in the Irish Independent is here.
- ► 2013 (69)
- BusinessWeek: Housing policies of the rich have co...
- Dr. Dre shelters income in Ireland
- Brown University Economic Impact Statement
- Don't try do this at home kids: UK Austerity Updat...
- UK Guardian: Starbucks, Google and Amazon in the p...
- Which tax havens do the top 100 US companies use
- NY Times: Poverty in Japan
- Is their a "Real" Skills Gap in Manufacturing ?
- 37% do not collect unemployment benefits
- Fix the Debt: Simpson - Bowles Plan
- NY Times: Corporate Subsidies
- Starbucks paid no taxes in the UK last year
- Senate Bill S. 1346 - Stop Tax Have Abuse Act
- Federal government program for low-income poeple
- GOP on reducing poverty
- ▼ December (15)
- ► 2011 (99)