Economists are watching closely the "British Experiment" in deficit reduction. Britain is proposing to eliminate it's deficit in 5 years though sharp cuts in the government.
Here is a discussion in the NYT.
- ► 2013 (69)
- ► 2012 (109)
- "The new Jim Crow: Mass Incarceration in the age o...
- Corporate Consolidation is killing jobs in the US
- WSJ Blog: Multi-National overseas hiring
- WSJ: $1.2 Trillion spent on stuff they don't need....
- British Experiment in deficit reduction
- Wachovia admits laundering mexican drug money
- Respect the Black Consumer Dollar
- "Fire the rich", income inequality, and class diff...
- National Urban League State of Black America and 1...
- The Big Story: GE paid NO taxes for the last four ...
- Manning Marable Dies
- ▼ April (11)