Sunday, April 24, 2011
WSJ Blog: Multi-National overseas hiring
A very nice piece on US multi-national overseas hiring from WSJ Blogs. Here. The issue is more complicated of course. The US is growing at 2% and overseas is growing at 5%. No one would hire a cook or a driver from the US and send them overseas. Also, the overseas jobs support a lot of US jobs.
- ► 2013 (69)
- ► 2012 (109)
- "The new Jim Crow: Mass Incarceration in the age o...
- Corporate Consolidation is killing jobs in the US
- WSJ Blog: Multi-National overseas hiring
- WSJ: $1.2 Trillion spent on stuff they don't need....
- British Experiment in deficit reduction
- Wachovia admits laundering mexican drug money
- Respect the Black Consumer Dollar
- "Fire the rich", income inequality, and class diff...
- National Urban League State of Black America and 1...
- The Big Story: GE paid NO taxes for the last four ...
- Manning Marable Dies
- ▼ April (11)