Sunday, December 25, 2011
Forbes: If I were a poor black kid
Forbes ran an opinion piece, by Gene Marks, a contributor, called: "If I was a Poor Black Kid," here. Basically, the author suggests using technology to help poor kids, but comes off as racist and condescending. We will try an tease out some good points in our other blog: The Evil Black Economist.
- ► 2013 (69)
- ► 2012 (109)
- DOJ settles discrimination suit with Countrywide F...
- National Center on Family Homelessness
- Low Black-on-Black Spending in Philly.
- Nielsen Media Reseach: State of the Black Consumer...
- Forbes: If I were a poor black kid
- Forbes: If I were a poor Black kid
- Support for inheritance taxes
- Past happiness and moving to Flourishing
- We need more tax collectors in the UK.
- Hyatt threatening to cut of workers healthcare
- How much does that Medical Procedure cost ?
- Healthcare price list
- Newt Gingrich says "Poor people need jobs"
- ▼ December (13)