Ayana Jones writes in the Philadelphia Tribune about the low level of spending by Black Consumers with Black Businesses: Here. The original story on the event is featured: Here.
A Link to National Association of Market Developers - Philadelphia Chapter
- ► 2013 (69)
- ► 2012 (109)
- DOJ settles discrimination suit with Countrywide F...
- National Center on Family Homelessness
- Low Black-on-Black Spending in Philly.
- Nielsen Media Reseach: State of the Black Consumer...
- Forbes: If I were a poor black kid
- Forbes: If I were a poor Black kid
- Support for inheritance taxes
- Past happiness and moving to Flourishing
- We need more tax collectors in the UK.
- Hyatt threatening to cut of workers healthcare
- How much does that Medical Procedure cost ?
- Healthcare price list
- Newt Gingrich says "Poor people need jobs"
- ▼ December (13)