Wednesday, June 20, 2012
Alice Walker in Foreign Policy Magazine
Alice Walker served as a Jurist on the Russell Tribunal on Palestine that determined Israel behaves as an apartheid state toward the Palestinian people. Here is an interview with Alice Walker in Foreign Policy Magazine. Here.
- ► 2013 (69)
- Is inequality good for us - BBC
- Predator Nation by Charles Furguson
- US Banking Crisis Movies
- Senate proposes food stamp cuts
- NYT: NYC Black feel the brunt of unemployment
- Alice Walker in Foreign Policy Magazine
- Another great piece on the real unemployment situa...
- Federal Government will require electronic benefit...
- "The private sector is doing fine." said the presi...
- D-Mars Marketing and Communications in Houston, TX...
- Discrimination by Restaurant Servers. Real Researc...
- Black Meetings and Tourism Magazine
- Affirmative Action for Veterans
- Global War on Terror costs $8.1 Billion
- US gives Israel is $3.1 Billion; Threatens Egypt a...
- Congressional Budget Office Budget Outlook
- FDNY Discrimination and Police Actions increase ci...
- ▼ June (17)
- ► 2011 (99)