Predator Nation: Corporate Criminals, Political Corruption, and the Hijacking of America- Charles Furguson
Part 1 on interview on Democracy Now.
Part 2 of Interview on Democracy Now.
The author discusses how companies try to extract more money from consumers and steal market share from each other rather than expand the national income through innovation, growth and value added. The problem can be traced to the lower tax rate for investments and role of money in politics.
- ► 2013 (69)
- Is inequality good for us - BBC
- Predator Nation by Charles Furguson
- US Banking Crisis Movies
- Senate proposes food stamp cuts
- NYT: NYC Black feel the brunt of unemployment
- Alice Walker in Foreign Policy Magazine
- Another great piece on the real unemployment situa...
- Federal Government will require electronic benefit...
- "The private sector is doing fine." said the presi...
- D-Mars Marketing and Communications in Houston, TX...
- Discrimination by Restaurant Servers. Real Researc...
- Black Meetings and Tourism Magazine
- Affirmative Action for Veterans
- Global War on Terror costs $8.1 Billion
- US gives Israel is $3.1 Billion; Threatens Egypt a...
- Congressional Budget Office Budget Outlook
- FDNY Discrimination and Police Actions increase ci...
- ▼ June (17)
- ► 2011 (99)