On March 1st, 2013, the federal government will required the electronic payment of federal benefits. People receiving federal benefits (VA, SSI, etc.) receive either direct deposit or credits on a pre-paid master card called "Direct Express". Here.
The marketing campaign is called "Go Direct". The programs is run by the US treasury.
- ► 2013 (69)
- Is inequality good for us - BBC
- Predator Nation by Charles Furguson
- US Banking Crisis Movies
- Senate proposes food stamp cuts
- NYT: NYC Black feel the brunt of unemployment
- Alice Walker in Foreign Policy Magazine
- Another great piece on the real unemployment situa...
- Federal Government will require electronic benefit...
- "The private sector is doing fine." said the presi...
- D-Mars Marketing and Communications in Houston, TX...
- Discrimination by Restaurant Servers. Real Researc...
- Black Meetings and Tourism Magazine
- Affirmative Action for Veterans
- Global War on Terror costs $8.1 Billion
- US gives Israel is $3.1 Billion; Threatens Egypt a...
- Congressional Budget Office Budget Outlook
- FDNY Discrimination and Police Actions increase ci...
- ▼ June (17)
- ► 2011 (99)