Ok, here is the movie and radio line up for the banking crisis plus a bonus on inequality.
Why read a book when you can watch the movie. I love these two movies on the banking crisis.
1) Too big to fail - 2011 - tv movie. To big to fail covers how close we were to financial meltdown. It shows how banks used their size to get the TARP bail-out with few conditions. This one is pretty exciting.
2) Inside job - 2010 -- charles furguson. Inside job discusses the cause of the financial crisis.
You should really watch the second movie first, however, Inside Job, is a little long and less exciting then too big to fail.
- ► 2013 (69)
- Is inequality good for us - BBC
- Predator Nation by Charles Furguson
- US Banking Crisis Movies
- Senate proposes food stamp cuts
- NYT: NYC Black feel the brunt of unemployment
- Alice Walker in Foreign Policy Magazine
- Another great piece on the real unemployment situa...
- Federal Government will require electronic benefit...
- "The private sector is doing fine." said the presi...
- D-Mars Marketing and Communications in Houston, TX...
- Discrimination by Restaurant Servers. Real Researc...
- Black Meetings and Tourism Magazine
- Affirmative Action for Veterans
- Global War on Terror costs $8.1 Billion
- US gives Israel is $3.1 Billion; Threatens Egypt a...
- Congressional Budget Office Budget Outlook
- FDNY Discrimination and Police Actions increase ci...
- ▼ June (17)
- ► 2011 (99)