Here is a great story from "Dominon of New York" about bias in the Specialized High School Admission process in NYC. The link is here. The story is a very good introduction to bias in getting into NYC elite high schools.
The link to the brief from the suite by the NAACP LDF is here.
- ► 2013 (69)
- The Stranger: Legalizing Pot will reduce the Black...
- NY Times: Part-time work
- Madem Noire: Joseph Stiglitz says the "The America...
- Mother Jones: Urban farms reduce crime
- Emmanuel Saez paper on Income Inequality
- Legatum Prosperity Index
- Foreign Policy: US prosperity slipping
- AP Poll: Majority of Americans have negative view ...
- Guardian UK: UK corporate tax bills close to zero
- Three people got fired at my job yesterday
- Global Top Income Database
- Mother Jones: Warehouse work
- French Entrepreneurs protest new taxes
- GrameenPhone: Example of unselfish capitalism
- US Energy Information Center
- Militarized police offer peacekeeping answser
- Bias in NYC specialized high school admission proc...
- Translation Advertising: Vertical Integration
- South African Unemployment Rate: 24.9%
- Two high level fashion media appointments
- Wal-Mart workers strike in California
- Macy's to hire 80,000 temps during holidays
- ▼ October (22)
- ► 2011 (99)