Wednesday, October 31, 2012
The Stranger: Legalizing Pot will reduce the Black incarceration rate
We here are the Evil Black Economist have long been in favor of legalizing Marijuana because of the jobs it will create. Here is another great benefit. It will reduce the Black incarceration rate as well. Here is the story from the Stranger.
- ► 2013 (69)
- The Stranger: Legalizing Pot will reduce the Black...
- NY Times: Part-time work
- Madem Noire: Joseph Stiglitz says the "The America...
- Mother Jones: Urban farms reduce crime
- Emmanuel Saez paper on Income Inequality
- Legatum Prosperity Index
- Foreign Policy: US prosperity slipping
- AP Poll: Majority of Americans have negative view ...
- Guardian UK: UK corporate tax bills close to zero
- Three people got fired at my job yesterday
- Global Top Income Database
- Mother Jones: Warehouse work
- French Entrepreneurs protest new taxes
- GrameenPhone: Example of unselfish capitalism
- US Energy Information Center
- Militarized police offer peacekeeping answser
- Bias in NYC specialized high school admission proc...
- Translation Advertising: Vertical Integration
- South African Unemployment Rate: 24.9%
- Two high level fashion media appointments
- Wal-Mart workers strike in California
- Macy's to hire 80,000 temps during holidays
- ▼ October (22)
- ► 2011 (99)