Tuesday, January 8, 2013
US Prison Statistics for 2011. 1% decrease.
The US Department of Justice released it's annual survey of the prison population. The number of prisoners at the federal and state level decreased from 1,613,803 to 1,598,780 a difference of about 15,000 or a less than 1% decrease. Prisoners in 2011
- CCAP: 48% of workers over-educated for their jobs
- ILO: Global Unemployment is Rising
- BBC: Grace Amey-Obeng's beauty company in Ghana
- JEEP (Jamaica Emergency Employment Program
- Cuddly or Cut-Thoroat Capitalism
- Economist: Kibera (Kenya) slum is economic hotspot...
- Improving US manufacturing: Jan 2013
- Obscure Reference of the Day: PENBOTEC 400 -- Frui...
- Government Job Creations Works but is Difficult
- US Prison Statistics for 2011. 1% decrease.
- NELP: Mid-wage jobs have yet to recover
- Ten States Increased their Minimum Wage on January...
- Anti-Lobbying Site: American Anti-Corruption Act
- Everett and Jones Barbecue Restaurant in Oakland, ...
- Cleveland Fed: College pays only a little more tha...
- Cleveland Fed: Labor's Declining Share of National...
- ▼ January (17)
- ► 2012 (109)
- ► 2011 (99)